Clairvoyant evening with Eileen Proctor 17th April

A place to discuss everything Chesterfield

Clairvoyant evening with Eileen Proctor 17th April

Postby The sun inn » Thu Apr 11, 2013 14:02

At the Sun Inn Chesterfield.... 13 west bars, Chesterfield

Over the years Eileen has become an international medium working with Police and crime reporters across Europe.
Her talent keeps her very busy on the celebrity circuit with Meetings with actors, comedians, Royals looking for information from their loved ones that they are alright.

Join us from 7pm.....

£10 a ticket
Bookings in advance or call 01246 232715 for reservation or 07867 304588

The woman is amazing ... Hope to see you there
The sun inn

Re: Clairvoyant evening with Eileen Proctor 17th April

Postby k4blades » Thu Apr 11, 2013 14:40

I hope she doesn't have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. :lol2: :lol2:

The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision.
k4blades
Local

Postby chesterfieldchris » Thu Apr 11, 2013 14:55

Why book in advance? Surely she knows how many are coming anyway? ;) :lol:

Though all joking aside Ive mentioned it in the office and there are a couple of interested peeps.

In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
chesterfieldchris

Postby chambta » Thu Apr 11, 2013 22:04

Lives around the corner from me. A pleasant lady. No idea whether she can tell if your Uncle Frank wants a word though.
chambta
Local

Postby dalekpete » Thu Apr 11, 2013 22:47

I am sure Ms Proctor will indicate her show is "for entertainment only." I would be interested to know which police forces would confirm her useful assistance in any cases.

I understand Ciaran O'Keeffe from Derby University has conducted research into psychic detection for more than a decade and concludes that there isn't any scientific evidence for psychic detectives being able to provide any accurate information. Further he stated that his advice to psychics is to stop providing information to the police. He pointed out that it is difficult for officers to ignore information but details passed on by mediums simply divert budgets and man power away from proper investigation.
dalekpete

Postby The sun inn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 09:48

You should come and try her out for yourselves... I know a few people that are sceptical but I think you have to open yourself up and see what happens :-)
The sun inn

Postby sorastro » Sat Apr 13, 2013 20:22

chesterfieldchris wrote:Why book in advance? Surely she knows how many are coming anyway? ;) :lol:

Though all joking aside Ive mentioned it in the office and there are a couple of interested peeps.

Sorry but I am a full time sceptic. There appears to be nothing they seem to say or do that can't be explained away.
As I pointed out a few years ago when Doris Stokes {she who reputedly had a hot line to the spirit world} shuffled off this mortal coil we've never heard a peep out of her since.
And of course the now infamous piece of vital information that Rita Rodgers allegedly never passed on to Diana.

The only way I would even BEGIN to believe someone who claims to be a clairvoyant is a one to one meet with absolutely no chance of them knowing who I am or knowing anything about me. If she could convince me on those terms I would shout their praises from the rooftops.
sorastro
Local

Postby The sun inn » Tue Apr 16, 2013 16:45

Ok people sceptical or not let's have a good night tomorrow night Wednesday the 17th and hope the lady will prove the sceptics wrong.... I'd love to see you there!!! :-)
The sun inn

Postby joncfc » Tue Apr 16, 2013 21:37

Sue Vickers from New Whit is pretty good..I've seen her a few times over the years.

http://susanvickers.vpweb.co.uk/Testimonials.html
joncfc

Postby sorastro » Fri Apr 19, 2013 23:32

=Sue Vickers from New Whit is pretty good..I've seen her a few times over the years.

So is Paul Daniels........smoke and mirrors.........smoke and mirrors.
sorastro
Local

Next